- Ned: Hey, how's your day going?
- Me: Well, on my way here, someone yelled, "F*** YOU, CRACKA HOE! GET ON THE MOTHA F***IN' SIDEWALK!" and then spit at me, because he needs to acquaint himself with bike laws; I almost got hit by a bus; and then someone tried to hit on me at a red light. So... Typical Friday.
- H: I can't be your Superman forever.
- M: I know. Thank you for you.
- Me: You're the best.
- Her: You compliment me, so TOGETHER, we're the best.
“Women want men, careers, money, children, friends, luxury, comfort, independence, freedom, respect, love, and a $3 pantyhose that won’t run.” —Phyllis Diller
“Can’t you see? When I find you, I’ll find me.” —Joshua Radin
“I think that lady was ready to sop you up with a biscuit.” —Bill